Content Usage Guidelines
Updated January 7, 2022
- You may share links to any of our content by email or social media.
- You must make clear that your products and services are not offered, sponsored or endorsed by Lab Advisor.
- You may only use Lab Advisor's logo under license or other written contractual permission. If you would like permission to use the Lab Advisor logo or other trademarks, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
Unpermitted UseYou may not use our content to populate a list of companies, products, services, or reviews. For more information, see our Terms of Service.
You may not republish, in full or any excerpt thereof, any content from Lab Advisor, including but not limited to reviews, ratings, questions, answers, or blog posts without a license.
You may not republish, alter, abridge, or otherwise modify any of our reports without a license.
You may not screenshot any portion of Lab Advisor for any purpose. You may not resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain any content or data from Lab Advisor except as expressly set forth in these Guidelines and/or in accordance with your applicable license.
Other UsesFor other uses, or to request an exception to this policy, you may contact us at email@example.com with your request and we will review your request on a case-by-case basis. Please note that any permission to use any Lab Advisor property may be revoked or modified in Lab Advisor’s sole discretion at any time.
Attribution PolicyArticle/Press Release/Public Statement Attribution
- Link to the original content on labadvisor.com you’re referencing.
- Please do not make claims based on our data without asking us first. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and approval of the statement prior to publication.
- Please do not use variations on the name Lab Advisor (such as LabAdvisor without spaces, or Lab-Advisor with a hyphen).
- If your use of the Lab Advisor trademark(s) is primarily intended for a U.S. audience or will be distributed through a U.S. website, publication, or trade show, please include the ™ symbol associated with the mark(s) you are using, as appropriate. Please do not include any symbol after any of Lab Advisor’s trademark(s) if your publication is intended for use or distribution outside the U.S.
- If you republish Lab Advisor’s star rating of your company, products and services, please attribute the star rating as follows: “Source: Lab Advisor (labadvisor.com)”
Changes to these GuidelinesBe sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of these Guidelines. We may modify these Guidelines to, for example, reflect additional data or content. We’ll post notice of modifications to these Guidelines on this page. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes made for legal reasons may be effective immediately and, if so, will be noted as such here. If you do not agree to the modified Guidelines, you should discontinue your usage of the content.
Write to us:
Lab Advisor, LLC. 90 State Street, Suite 700, Office 40, Albany, NY 12207, USA.